LAC has a great Children's Ministry Program! Things start buzzing about 10:00 am every Sunday. - Classes for children ages 6 months through 18 years of age.
- Every quarter, there is a new theme, fresh paint and decorations and renewed enthusiasm.
- Our teachers are vetted and certified Sunday school instructors.
- Quarterly class advance parties take place.
- Every year there is a back to school party.
- Each week, every age takes home a lesson, an idea, and a plan to develop Christian character in the hearts of youth.
- Transportation is available simply by calling the church.
Everybody ought to go to Sunday school!!!!!
AXIS Youth is designed for students in their Junior and Senior High School years.
- We gather on a weekly basis exploring God's Word.
- On Sunday Mornings and Thursday Nights, youth between the ages of 9-18 explode forth into great adventures into the Word of God.
It is our goal to connect with our students and direct them to a clear future for their lives.
We understand that our greatest lesson in life is to live out the Word of God daily.
Hyphen Young Adults
Hyphen seeks to connect 18-30 year old's to service, with purpose, through resources for a mission.
We are committed to serving the Hyphen Generation intentionally with excellence. It’s time to build. It’s time to grow. It’s time to beat every statistic that would say this generation will not stay in church, will not know their God, and will not make it to Heaven.
We believe this generation is hungry for an encounter and an experience with God that will change their life and change their world!
PrimeTimers Young Marrieds
The purpose of Prime Timer's is to fellowship with a body of believers helping them to grow in the truth and understanding of the word.
- Monthly events.
Becoming Victorious together in all things through Christ Jesus, and to be a light in this present world reaching the lost.
Our ladies meet monthly in various meetings and for a variety of purposes.
- Monthly prayer, Ladies tea & the Word, exercise groups, discipleship programs and a host of other events surround our ladies group.
A team of ladies work to plan events that are spiritually enlightening and socially challenging to help our ladies grow. Ladies meetings are some of the most well attended meetings outside regular services at LAC.
You are always welcome to join our ladies at any event. They are announced regularly in our services and posted on our calendar on the website.
We believe men are the priests of their home. We believe the strength of families and the church body lies in the spiritual strength of men. We believe men are to be the leaders spiritually, morally and provisionally.
- Because these are our core beliefs, we endeavor together to strengthen one another through times of prayer, fellowship, mentoring, and interaction.
LAC Men's Ministry is about men, and families, and God, and relationships with each one of these areas. We meet monthly to pray together and fellowship. We have outings and times with our children as a group. We are the men of LAC, we are men of God. We wear our banner proudly.
Our motto is: LIFE: Love - our community and church by Igniting - passion for God with Faith - that overcomes all obstacles so that others will Embrace - life by serving God.
We are a ministry of mature adults, aged 50 and older joining in together to grow in faith, share our wisdom achieved through experience, and our gifts that God has blessed us with. We are here to help strengthen, encourage, and be a prayer support for our community as well as each other. We meet monthly for pitch-ins, games, testimonies, discussions or other fun activities in our church, each homes, and at local restaurants. We invite YOU to come and be a part of a great group of "Overcomers".
Daycare & School
Precious Life Daycare is an exciting ministry of Lawrence Apostolic Church. Our daycare is a Christian facility where children are taught; they have fun, and have the best care given around.
- Precious Life Daycare and New Life Christian Academy are run by our Administrator, Ministry Liaison, and Trustee Liaison.
- Our staff is made up of great Christian examples for children. They are caring and articulate.
- Our daycare staff teaches Nursery through K-5 ABEKA daycare curriculum.
- Our School staff teaches ABEKA curriculum for K-5.
ABEKA is exciting, fast paced curriculum that far exceeds basic curriculum taught in public
- Our rates are reasonable and our plans are flexible.
For more information, please find Precious Life Daycare on Facebook.